HOW TO CURE INSTETINAL WORMS

Posted by Unknown on Friday 13 May 2011

IMAGE SOURCE :  CLICK HERE
Everry organism must life in a health way. Who want to have sick? Noting wanna be sick except they are who don’t have any spirit life. There are a lot of way to have health life. For example we must clean our environment, wash our body twice a day, and everything that have relationship with purity. Don’t forget to do this example if you want to have a good way of health life.

Health is one of destination life.
Every society have desire to have health life. But sometimes we forget it. A small way to have health life is started from a small habit. So, if you haven’t start it, let’s start it now. I’m so worried look many children playing in mud that contains of bacteria. It’s ok, but they always forget to wash their hand before they eat. It’s some reason why they are so easy to get wormy.

Wormy usually attack a children under five years. They are too easy attacked because they always playing in dirty land. They
forget to wash their foot before they sleep, their claw rather sharp (used for germ to live) and playing utter their home without sandal.

Traditional medicine explain us that Ripe mengkudu Fruit or Merinda citrifolia is good for their body. Do you love with ypur children? It’s the answer to cure their sickness. First of all, prepare Mengkudu fruit, the second press the mengkudu fruit, the third mix with ripe water, after that filter the residu. Finally, drink this traditional medicine.

I think it’s all for this sessions. Sorry for all my mistake! If you like it, don’t forget to leave comment under. Thank you all!


RELATED ARTICLES, please visited :

  1. IF YOU KNOW, I HAVE A PROBLEMS (THE EXAMPLE OF POEM )
  2. HEALTH TIPS DURING HOMECOME LEBARAN 1432H
  3. THE SPECIAL CHARACTERISTIC OF OWL / STRAGIDAE
  4. THE SPECIAL CHARACTERISTICS OF BAT
  5. KEEP WARM ON COOL WEATHER
  6. THE SECRET BEHIND BEAUTIFUL GIRLS
  7. SOLVE HAIR DROP OFF
  8. PANDANUS PREVENT FEELING RESTLESS
  9. CANCER SOLUTION FROM SCIENTIST
  10. PREVENT KIDNEYS PROBLEMS
  11. NEW WAY TO CURE MALARIA DISEASE
  12. PANDANUS AS GREEN DYE

{ 2 comments... read them below or add one }

Unknown said...

emmmmmmmmmm.... great. right?????????

Eric brunt said...

i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346



i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

Post a Comment