THE MEANING OF MAULID NABI MUHAMMAD SAW

Posted by Unknown on Sunday 5 February 2012


Hello, Friends? Here we want to tell you about this topic. This topic is about The Meaning Of Maulid Nabi Muhammad SAW. Maulid Nabi Muhammad is about celebreating the birth of Our Prophet Muhammad as the last Prophet in the world. We must always respect to our Prophet.

Muhammad prophet was born on 12 Rabiuawal at the Hijriyah years. At that time is a good day around the world. Muhammad also bring many change in the world. He is a person who always obident and subject to Allah SWT. He took the instructions and teachings of Allah SWT, by Al-Quran and also by Al-Hadis. We must obey to him.

Muhammad is appointed as Rossul / Apostel when he 40 years old. That time the maturity in the lead and solve problems are very nice. So, Allah bring down Surah Al-Alaq 1-5 by Jibril angle. He received his first revelation at Hiro’ cave.

Alter the death of our Prophet Muhammad, we must emulate the struggle and perseverance during his life. Many characteristic we must follow, they are how to lead our society, minglo with fellow, the way to bring the truth and et cetera.

The celebreating of Muhammad anniversary are very glorius in many way. For example in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. They celebreating with SEKATEN. Have you visited Yogyakarta Palace? If you do, what the first impression does you get? When you visited Yogyakarta Palace, I’m sure that you want came back at an other times. We do hope that you may visit Yogyakarta Palace and study the Cultural Heritage. Thanks!

{ 9 comments... read them below or add one }

Sinto said...

wah gak ngerti artix masbro, bingung ni mau komen apa :D

Unknown said...

hehe, ga papa. No problem.

RUSSELL ROBERTSON said...

russell robertson...
There has been progress in herbal medicine of DR AKHIGBE which have become safer,in curing diseases;i was suffering and dying of herpes for past two years,untill i came across DR AKHIGBE on internet i email him on drrealakhigbe@gmail.com 'glory be to GOD'am cured of herpes by drinking his herbal medicine cure [HMC] he sent to me. Herbal medicine cure have made it possible curing diseases. i was once a victim and am giving out a living testimonies , and am been restore.
So become easier to take or drink and where early herbal often required drinking it as frequently as 3 to 5 times per day, most first-line cured, herbal medicine now comprise a single daily fixed taking as the instruction followed. DR AKHIGBE also cure others diseases like ; HIV/AIDS,DIABETES,CANCER,HERPES,SYPHILLIS,MENINGITES,GENITAL AND SIMPLEX HERPES, ALS,HEPATITES A AND B.etc any one out there been effected by diseases to email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatApp him on +2348142454860. GET YOUR HERBAL AND GET YOUR FREEDOM.

Unknown said...

I was diagnosed of herpes virus in 2015, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called dr. Azuka, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email (dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com), he sent me herpes virus herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor via (dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com) or whatsApp +2348132777335 him today to get your cure.

Unknown said...

I was diagnosed with ALS (Amyltrophic Lateral Sclerosis) also known as MND (Motor-neuron Disease) or Lou Gehrig's disease in November of 2012. I was told I had a year to live, no more than two at best. I believed the doctors for only a short time, then decided that dying of ALS was not acceptable. My husband, Danison and I, embarked on a journey to heal. We were introduced to an African herbalist whose herbs caused a turn around in my life. I've been on these African herbal drugs and i'm doing greatly. no more saliva and now i can use my arms and feet. all thanks to Dr ABAKA the great African Herbalist..... If I can do it, others can too. email him i am very sure you also will be cured permanently.you can email him through his personal email drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com you can also text or call him through his mobile number OR /Whats App him on this number +2349063230051 I'm very grateful to him for curing my disease that's why i will keep on sharing this wonderful testimony....

neme amber said...

Hello, everyone! I,m here to explore blogs and forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for (Herpes Virus).
I was positive to the deadly virus called herpes and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.
i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for Herpes and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from Herpes so i decided to contact the same herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.
i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will heal me with the natural herbs from God!
after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 3 days!
i used the med as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!
its really like a dream but i am so happy!
thats the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!
and if you need his help, you can email him on nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348140073965
I,m neme amber and you can get intouch with me via nemeamber@gmail.com..

Eric brunt said...

i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346



i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

Speedy Sprint said...

Are you looking for courier in central London ? If yes, so you are in the right place. Speedy Sprint same day courier delivery service spans across London with Best package delivery in central London couriers . At Speedy Sprint, our top preference is providing an excellent service at a completing rate, all to do the necessary job of obtaining your Courier and Parcel Delivery Service has to be done as fast and headache-free as feasible so lets goodbye to searching central London courier near me

Eassy Cars said...

Find the very best deals in the UK on used cars and nearly new cars Eassy Cars

Post a Comment