HYDROLOGIC CYCLE

Posted by Unknown on Saturday 14 January 2012


When we observe water, we know that water will never emty. They just move from a place to other place or direction. It's named water cycle.

Water cycle happend in the most of the day. When we do work, sleep, take a rest,. but water cycle never stop to rotate. How happend if the water in in our earth not rotated? Will there are many water still uppon the land?

There are many proccess happend when eater cycle rotate. The process walk through the earth rotated and the time walk as good as usual. they are evaporating have been formend cloud and rain . This process happend day and day. mounth and mounth, year and year. It's very fantastic for you to know.

Started from evaporating. The water uppon the land and the water in the sea even through in the ocean catch the lightening from sun. They evaporate through that process.


After the water evaporating and fly to the air, if the water evaporating reach the sky, they made cloud. A group of cloud and an other cloud to associated one to be a big and dark. It's ilustrated with a family of cloud that doing their activity. Time by the time the cloude change to the dark cloud. It's make a sign that there is a problem in a cloud family.



The dark cloud that still in problem still cry. Sometimes, when in the earth get the cloud dry and usullay we named as rain. We are disturbed, actually we feel disturb when we do a significancant activity.

{ 2 comments... read them below or add one }

Khoirudin Joyo said...

Air mengalir tiada tertara tanpa ujung tanpa pangkal

Eric brunt said...

i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346



i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

Post a Comment